The Posturepole relieves neck, shoulder and upper back pain caused by a forward head posture like bending over a desk or riding a bike.
43 in stock
Do you have these postural pain symptoms?*
- Neck pain… Shoulder pain… Upper back pain…
- Discomfort traveling down the arm(s) and into the hand(s)…
- Other upper limb symptoms such as weakness, numbness or tingling…
- A burning aching feeling along your back to the base of the skull…
- Tightness in the chest… Dull persistent tension headaches and or ‘vice like’ skull pressure,
- Foward Head Posture with Shoulders that turn inwards and a slouching Upper Back…
If so the Posture pole may be right for you! Order yours online today! View our pelvic floor cushion for support on the go.
* Please note the symptoms mentioned may also be caused by other things than just poor posture. The advice of your health professional should be considered especially if the symptoms have been very severe, persistent or there is a family history of disease.
The Posture pole activates your body’s relaxation response
The Posture pole comes with instructions in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Mandarin. Order online and have it delivered to your door.
Place the Posture pole on the floor and lay on it, keeping your knees bent with your head on the mesh. Gently tuck in your chin. With your arms at your side, turn your hands out and lengthen your spine. Now you are in the position to naturally activate the relaxation response of your body and restore your body alignment. As you relax your body muscle memory works to counter the head forward stress you’ve imposed on it. Your breathing slows and shifts down into your abdomen and the tension melts. In just 5 to 10 minutes, your spine feels relaxed and long.
How does the Posture pole work?
The Posture pole applies the basic body positioning principles of a number of European Manual Medicine techniques – Brugger’s Body Positioning and Kolar’s Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization – to the gentle lengthening of the spine and application of gravity. This combination of approches works together to trigger a nervous system relaxation response.